17 March 2007

BAD CALENDAR!

  • ME: "Happy Birthday, Taja!"
  • TAJA: "Hehe, that's a nice joke. Thank you!"
  • ME: "What do you mean? Is it not your b-day today?"
  • TAJA: "No! My b-day is on the 26th of July."
  • ME: "No way! How did I get to have your b-day in my calendar on today? Not born twice by any chance? Maybe some spiritual birth or something?"
  • TAJA: "No. Don't think so. You're funny! Don't need to pretend to think that it's my birthday today! You can call me on a non birthday as well."
  • ME: "Well, okay! I'll keep that in mind! So when? 26th of July? Gosh! I think i should get a better calendar. This one's so confusing. A week ago I forgot to go to school to teach. In fact I didn't forget. I simply didn't know i was teaching. Hmm... Definately something wrong with my calendar!!!"

No comments: